Pages

During December 2011, I experienced 3 gallbladder attacks within a week and a half. Although I don't think my diet was THAT bad before this happened, I decided after the third one to drastically alter my eating habits. So, for at least the next couple of months (until my baby comes), my goal is to seek out and share low-fat, high fiber, and low-sugar recipes. I figured as long as I was figuring things out for myself and my family, I may as well share what's working!

May 16, 2010

Back in Business

We have successfully made it through our move!  The kitchen has been reassembled and I'm excited to really get cooking again.  I did have a chance to try a few new things, but just didn't take pics.  At this point, I will apologize beforehand for the lack of beautiful pictures.  Sure, there will be pictures--they just may not be amazing.  Watch for recipes to appear this week!

No comments: